Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Najava FM 11

SlobaGrobar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drago mi je sto mogu da objavim da smo odredili datum izlaska za Fudbal Menadzer 2011

Za PC & Mac, i FMH 2011 za PSP ce izaci 5. novembra 2010. godine.

U nekim drzavama datumi se mogu promeniti i kada bude bilo vesti o promenama obavesticu vas u ovoj temi.

Pre nego sto pitate, nema tacnog datuma izlaska demo verzije, ali bi trebalo kao i uvek da bude 2 nedelje pre izlaska same igre.

Football Manager™ 2011 reveals social media featur...

Added on 24/09/2010

LONDON (September 24th, 2010) – Sports Interactive and SEGA Europe announced today that the PC version of Football Manager™ 2011 will include the ability to publish achievements and goals to social networking sites, and will have a new camera angle for the 3D match view.

The 2011 version of the award-winning Football Manager series will introduce the ability to upload videos from the hugely improved Match Engine directly to a YouTube account. This will also include videos from the new match engine camera angle, dubbed the “TV camera” due to it being a moving and more zoomed in camera, much like you’d see when watching a match on TV.

Via Twitter, managers can set manual or automatic updates of achievements to their Twitter account, whilst STEAM users can publish over 80 achievements to a personal virtual manager’s office on www.footballmanager.com as well as their STEAM profiles.

Video highlight uploading with the new camera view is already in action and can be seen on Sports Interactive’s YouTube channel now at www.youtube.com/sigamesofficial

Today’s new features announcement follows the revealing of over a dozen headline features over the last two weeks, a complete list of which can be found at www.footballmanager.com

All budding football managers will be happy to hear that the highly anticipated Football Manager™ 2011, for PC and Apple Macintosh and Football Manager Handheld™ 2011 for Sony PlayStation® Portable will be released on the 5th November.

Novosti... :cast:

Jos par novina sa podcasta :

Blogs start Tuesday or Wednesday at mirror's site.

Features (total count ~462) compiled as I heared the podcast:

- Russian language support

- Miles' favourite feature is the social networking stuff. We'll be able to upload 'goals clips and certain bits of match actions' to YT. FM can send updates to your twitter account.

- New camera view: TV view. (see the other sticky)

- Derbies are named now ex. 'Northwest derby', 'Merseyside derby'

- Don't do drugs kids - oh wait that's not a feature

- Full Danish league license for their top 3 divisions

Feature roulette:

- 261: missing clubs in awards panels added

- 272: B team revamp: Danish B teams: rules corrected meaning now there can only be a max. 8 B teams in the second (?) division

- 311: match screen revamp: new remembers your settings between matches

- 213: not a new feature; some commentary line was removed

- 330: improvements in the takeover code: no takeover talks before transferwindow if they're unlikely to get through; i.e. no transfer embargos for nothing

- 428: contract clauses for set future transfers are now in the game

- 376: new news item: job adverts get taken down when you sign someone

- 482: new news item concerning squad number reaction: players might complain if they don't get their favourite number

- 6: was already revealed; something about penalty shoutout bars

- 124: weekly and annual award dates are shown in a clearer format

extra detail about twitter stuff:

- records highest/lowest league posistions etc (i.e. team records) and some ther stuff (e.g. league win completes double) can apparently be sent to your twitter. Most of the YT/twitter stuff was apparently done by some interns who did well enough to earn full jobs. Well done.

Jadno i bedno, 2D classic ftw!

Tako je. Ne sviđa mi se ovo kretanje kamere nešto tako da ostajem pri kružićima.

only comentary :) najbrze i najbolje :)

Poludeo bi kada bi igrao na only comentary. Ukratko ne vidim ništa a nerviram se tako da nikako ne bi mogao tako da igram.