Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Najava FM 11

SlobaGrobar

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

čuj jel bi radio  facepalm

imam ja sličan takav samo što je moj Acer,a konfiguracija je ista ko ovaj jedino što moj ima puuunnooooo jaču grafičku,ako oćeš za igrice laptop kupi Acer,imaju najbolje grafičke a ljudi su počeli pravit ih samo za igrice,a nije skup ja svoj platio 4,300 15,6 ekran,a imaš za 4,700 17,3 ekran :thumbup:

We've been a bit quiet since the press announcement, apart from a bunch of things being announced on the two Football Manager podcasts that have been released since then (they're still available on iTunes for free if you haven't got them yet), but to celebrate the international matches this weekend, I thought it'd be nice to announce something else just before leaving for England v Bulgaria (damn these Friday evening kick offs!).

So, a lucky dip revealed the following....

Press Conference revamp – Not just a new look, and not just 150+ new press conference questions, but also all of the previous 500+ press conference questions have been fully reviewed, with possible answers revised where necessary, leading to press conferences being more intuitive and in situ.

It'll be worth checking back on Facebook or footballmanager.com over the weekend if you want to know a few more things – to find out when they go live, just follow Sports Interactive on Twitter - there won’t be lots of announcements, but at least one a day. And new screenshots on Tuesday too!

Evo i ovde da ovo stavim :) (nisam mograo da prevodim...a imate i translate...)

Jos malo novisti

Newgen revamp – Newly generated players, or newgens as we call them, are now created using a new system that looks at player templates for different styles of player, as well as taking national traits into account, to ensure that the types of player in the game are constant throughout the life of your own saved game.

Squad registration / squad number split – We’ve separated out the squad registration and squad numbering screens, so you can now give squad numbers to players who don’t need to be registered.

Match analysis improvements – lots of new options available on the match analysis chalkboard, with offsides, free kicks, corners, throw ins, clear cut chances, half chances all now available to analyse via the system, as well as the option to show match actions for all the players of the team at the same time, rather than having to look at them all separately. There is also a new view for average positions of players during the match and a heat map view showing where they've spent most time on the pitch.

Set Piece Creator – Much like Football Manager 2010’s Tactics Creator, we’ve now added a Set Piece Creator to the game which allows you to set up your set piece routines in a much more intuitive and user-friendly manner.

In advance of new screenshots which should hopefully be live later on today, another little announcement.

B-Team & Amateur revamp, making them more accurate than ever before. Due to lots of feedback from our community regarding the way that B teams and amateur teams work in the game compared to real life, we’ve revamped them make them more accurate than ever before, including the chance to set up your own clubs B team at the start of the season in appropriate leagues.

Mogao si malo prevest za one članove koji baš nisu dobri sa Engleski:Ja sam sve shvatio,ali samo kažem za ostale članove.Inače lijepo do tebe što si ovo podijelio sa nama  :thumbup:

nisam bas dobar u prevodjenju  :bo:

I’m delighted to be able to announce that we’ve set a release date for Football Manager 2011.

It’ll be release on PC & Mac, and FMH2011 on PSP, on November 5th, 2010.

Some countries dates might be slightly later, and when I have confirmation of any different dates I’ll post them on this thread.

Before you ask, there's no date set for the demo as yet, but it normally comes 2 weeks before the game is released

I’m delighted to be able to announce that we’ve set a release date for Football Manager 2011.

It’ll be release on PC & Mac, and FMH2011 on PSP, on November 5th, 2010.

Some countries dates might be slightly later, and when I have confirmation of any different dates I’ll post them on this thread.

Before you ask, there's no date set for the demo as yet, but it normally comes 2 weeks before the game is released

Sve si lepo rekao.Ja sam razumeo i sigurno još neki.Ali gledaj da sledeći put postuješ na srpskom ili hrvatskom jeziku. :thumbup: