Football Manager Balkan | Forum

[TAKTIKA] paetoja's 4-1-2-1-2 wide lots of CCCs lots of goal

SlobaGrobar

i kinda got bored of my old tactics and tried to create a new one, where midfielders play and pass better and strikers have enough space to play 1 on 1 with the defenders aswell as to make the playmaker more effient , cuz in my previous tactics he was basically just a another midfielder

positions are similar to the 4 1 3 2

the Cbs are devided to the stopper and cover CB

the stopper should be higher and stronger with good marking

cover shorter faster, tackling more important

FB are oriented very defensively and i see them as fast CBs in this tactics, they rarely join the attack and crossing and dribbling aren't important, but its better if they got high passing and decisions

the DMC is aslo a defensive oriented player, should be strong , have good passing marking tackling, decisions

the 2 MCs important attributes are passing techinque creativity decisions teamwork

the inspiration for the AMC position is Mesut Ozil so look for a player with good dribbling techinque passing creativity decisions acceleration

the strikers need to be as pacey as possible , with good finishing and solid dribbling

the set pieces are set up and work nicely for me, my stopper DC scores like 10-15 goals a season from corners and freekicks

NO OI

i tried it out with my team in the first cro league and in 20 games i scoreed over 80 and concieded NON

also i won the champions league ,trashing liverpool man utd and arsenal, at home i scored more the 3 goals to each of em

and i tested it with lokeren and finished first 4 points ahead of Anderlecht

Kreator taktike je paetoja i ova taktika je pravljena na peču 11.2.1...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic