Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Solomon Islands Competition

Ruf™

This league was created on patch 11.1, so you'd need to have it installed in order to use this.

I don't know what is the exact prize money involved so I just put numbers out of my mind, and the same applies to the dates. I decided the season starts in January and ends in June with a break period because there are only 8 teams in the league. I decided to start the matches in January because I think Australian league starts in January so that should explain my choice of beginning the season at this time margin.

Transfer windows are:

1st January to 31st January (Honiara FA Super 8 Championship)

1st Febuary to 28th Febuary (Honiara FA Super 8 Championship Reserves) and

1st July to 31st August (both divisions)

So as you can tell there is only 1 division in Solomon Islands and that is Honiara FA Super 8 Championship and I created Solomon Islands Cup which wasn't before.

I also created division and cup for reserves which is called suprisinly Honiara FA Super 8 Championship Reserves which is basiclly every reserve from the teams from Honiara FA Super 8 Championship. There is also a cup for reserves.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filefront.com/17493319/solomon-islands.xml/

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days