Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Hi all!!

The Mijus by FM.it

Hi all,

sorry but I'm italian and I speak only italian or english! :( Someone speak italian?

I'm Filippo, I'm 23 years old and I'm a university student!

I'm living in Perugia (Umbria - Italy), it is a very beautiful place!!

I played with FM07, 09, 10,11,12 and 13. I'm a good tactician and I love 4-3-3 with 3 PC, two years ago I've created a very good tactic: "4-3-3 all'italiana".

The last but not the leas I'm a moderator on the most important italian site ;)

Thank you!

Filippo.

Edited by The Mijus by FM.it
  • Like 3

Hey Filippo. Welcome to this forum and enjoy your stay here. I was in Italy two times, you have very beautiful country. I loved Pescara and I didn't actually like Rome, but the Colosseum was amazing. By the way, what's up with all those people selling bottled water on the streets, don't you have like little shops where you can buy that?

• Like 1

Thanks all...

Ichigo sei nato vicino a casa mia allora ad un oretta e mezza da Perugia. Abiti ancora in Italia?

@Big Pink Pig™: I'm agree with you, I don't like Rome, Firenze or Torino are betters :D I never bought water on the street beacuse the price is very very expensive (1,50€ for 75 ml). Last summer I went to Rome with my sister and we bought a lot of bottles of water in the mini market like Lidl..we spent 2/3 euros for five bottles of water :)

But I admit that stands on the street where you can buy water is very interesting for travellers because they can buy water in a few second..

@Madridista: Maybe you can help me in the future :) I'm a moderator but actually I'm a resercher for my site..I'm going site to site and I copy the files on the other site on my site! Obviously I will share files after I've obtained the permission ...

Sorry for my english :D I'm very tired

• Like 2

@Big Pink Pig™: I'm agree with you, I don't like Rome, Firenze or Torino are betters :D I never bought water on the street beacuse the price is very very expensive (1,50€ for 75 ml). Last summer I went to Rome with my sister and we bought a lot of bottles of water in the mini market like Lidl..we spent 2/3 euros for five bottles of water :)

But I admit that stands on the street where you can buy water is very interesting for travellers because they can buy water in a few second..

I bought water on the street only because we were walking for a long time and had no drink with us. Too expensive, but the next day we brought too many water bottles from the hotel :P But I have to tell you, you Italians can't drive :D My dream is to visit one of Juventus' home games.

• Like 1

I bought water on the street only because we were walking for a long time and had no drink with us. Too expensive, but the next day we brought too many water bottles from the hotel :P But I have to tell you, you Italians can't drive :D My dream is to visit one of Juventus' home games.

:aaa: I don't like Juventus Stadium :deda: I'm an Inter supporter and I love only Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan...

If you told me that italians can't drive very well, you've never seen neapolitan drivers... They aren't a good drivers, last summer the provoked a lot of fatal incidents...

@Ichigo: parli bene italiano.. IIn futuro se avrò bisogno di chiedere aiuto lo chiedo a te almeno non mi sforzo con il mio pessimo inglese.

@Ventus: thanks...

Edited by The Mijus by FM.it
  • Like 1

:aaa: I don't like Juventus Stadium :deda: I'm an Inter supporter and I love only Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan...

If you told me that italians can't drive very well, you've never seen neapolitan drivers... They aren't a good drivers, last summer the provoked a lot of fatal incidents...

I want to see Juventus' home games because of Juventus, not because of stadium. Thank God I've never been to Naples, drivers in Rome are bad enough. My dad almost had an accident in Naples because of you guys :P

• Like 1

Hhmm, I have interesting idea. Since you speak English pretty well, and we are planning on expanding this forom beyond Balkan, I was wondering would you be interested in helping our forom? We need someone who could moderate English section, and since you already know some of our members, you would be good choice. It won't me time consiming (yet, but it might be in the future), but you will have help from lots of us. If you're interested, say it here and I'll PM you with the details. Also, Big Pink Pig is known as Roske or Rosque, and he's an a-hole :D: