Football Manager Balkan | Forum

[TUT] How to create a nation?

Ruf™

[TUT] How to create a nation?

This guide will tell you how to make a new nation and make them playable in the game. IF You wish to create a new nation, as i'm doing, then this will help you. It is not Hard coded into the game , it is similar to changing clubs over ect. Follow this and you can create your own teams. I'm creating Shetland and Orkney which will be fun.

Step One:

Firstly Decide your nation your creating, check on the editor first on if they are already on the game, playable or unplayable, if not then you can skip to Step 4. If yes then this will help you decide.

Step Two:

Some countries/Islands are involved a competition called the Island Games, 2007 is the next one. In each competition is some teams which a national team but not play or on the game at all. Also look at the NF Board, there is over 50 countries or Islands to choose from.

Step Three:

Once you've decided your Country/Island, check on FMEditor to see if there is a City, Stadium and League on the game. If so then follow this carefully. To swap leagues do the following in order.

1). Find the league you want to change, i'll use Serbia as an example, you don't have to , you can choose any league but the bigger the longer it will take.

2.) Change the Name of the League to your League name. (For Example: Serbian First League, becomes Shetland and Orkney Premier.) Then change your Team's League to Serbia's, this means it's unplayable but your league is playable.

3.) Create the set amount of Club's for your leagues. With Players too. Try to findreal clubs to make it authentic.

3.) Swap all teams from the now Serbian unplayable league and swap them with the ones in your now Shetland or old Serbian League.

4.) Change the TLA(Three Letter Abbreviation) to your nations TLA, mine would be SOI. (Shetland and Orkney Isles.) The leagues should now be finished.

Step 4:

If you skipped to here , then this will help you. Choose a nation in whatever Continent they are or you want them to be. (For example i'll replace Luxembourg) with Shetland and Orkney Islands. Search in the Nations Tab for C.I.S, then change C.I.S's name, stadium ect to Luxembourg's but call the old Luxembourg C.I.S. Now you have your nation ready. Simply edit the info, so instead of C.I.S It's now Shetland and Orkney Isles.

Step Five:

If you have done all the clubs, all the players, all the physio's and the league change you have finished i am prepared to awnser any question's you may have.

Ovaj tut je uradio forzam_391, od njega imam dozvolu za copy i objavu.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic