Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Cut-Out Faces Megapack

Ventus

(Please Use

The HELP thread for troubleshooting)

Polish, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Turkish versions of this post included in spoilers at the bottom of this post

Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/sortitoutsi_help/40megapack-logo.png

NB: This can be used with FM09-FM12, not all images will show in FM08 - click HERE for what to do with FM08

Contains 101,072 images of staff, officials & players from all around the world.101,072

*after update pack 4.03 has been applied

This is a stand-alone pack intended for use with FM12.

MEGAPACK Hosts and Links:

All Downloads available from fmdownloads.com

Premium Members of sortitoutsi will be able to get a single click download, if you are not a premium member we suggest using the 4.0 torrent file if you are downloading the complete pack. Click the link to the 4.0 complete pack and at the bottom of the premium membership screen click free links, the torrent link is at the bottom of the page.

Only for those who have kept up-to-date with all 3.0 updates, up to 3.12, please read the spoiler just beneath. If you are downloading 4.0 from scratch, please disregard this.

*Update 4.00 (For use with existing 3.12 folder) (27/10/2011) Contains 3,324 new or improved images (153MB) Download (Read info)

Update packs for 4.0

Download the Main Pack BEFORE the updates!

*Update 4.01 (9/11/2011) Contains 2,897 new or improved images (134MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 4.02 (29/11/2011) Contains 2,771 new or improved images (134MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 4.03 (22/12/2011) Contains 3,764 new or improved images (170MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 4.04 (18/1/2012) Contains 3,660 new or improved images (166MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 4.05 (6/2/2012) Contains 3,424 new or improved images (158MB) Download (Read info)

Preview of style:

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/sortitoutsi_help/WayneRooneyOverview_Profile.png

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from, over time with each release we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

There is also a small mod available to display the player and staff faces in their proper 180x180 size HERE, rather than the default 130x130 size. An example is the below screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/58OLB.png

Please note that this might result in the cropping of some of the lower parts of the player info if you play the game in lower resolutions

Also available now are new default images for those using dark skins.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/sortitoutsi_help/YusufMersinOverview_Profile.png

Download

IMPORTANT: THE DARK DEFAULT FACES MUST BE PLACED HERE:

My documents/Sports Interactive/FM12/Skins

• We have also produced the Face Icons Megapack, available here. This sister pack displays the tiny preview images you get in the game.
  • If the Megapack Zip file becomes corrupted during download try THIS to fix the problem
  • Sometimes you need to Re-install the game to get the Megapack to work properly or you may need to Extract SI's original images. To do so follow this video Tutorial HERE
  • In some rare cases Verifying the integrity of the FM cache from within Steam can help fix other problems. Find how to in this thread
  • In some cases, the folder containing the new default images is not being downloaded. In these cases, it is available on mediafire and on sendspace.

Any Problems downloading? Visit the HELP THREAD.

Old 3.0 links and update packs inside this spoiler

Download the Main Pack BEFORE the updates!

*Update 3.1 (5/11/2010) Contains 2,287 new or improved images (105MB) Download (extra links: Filefront / Sendspace / Mediafire)

*Update 3.2 (25/12/2010) Contains 3,199 new or improved images (143MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.3 (10/1/2011) Contains 3,000 new or improved images (135MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.4 (7/2/2011) Contains 2,808 new or improved images (130MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.5 (23/2/2011) Contains 3,046 new or improved images (134MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.6 (3/4/2011) Contains 3,508 new or improved images (156MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.7 (1/5/2011) Contains 3,211 new or improved images (144MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.8 (5/6/2011) Contains 3,025 new or improved images (136MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.9 (2/7/2011) Contains 3,011 new or improved images (136MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.10 (18/8/2011) Contains 3,806 new or improved images (173MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.11 (12/9/2011) Contains 3,444 new or improved images (159MB) Download (Read info)

*Update 3.12 (30/9/2011) Contains 2,604 new or improved images (120MB) Download (Read info)

Please download MEGAPACK V3.0, then add update 3.1, then 3.2, etc. THEY MUST BE IN ORDER

Once you have downloaded an update, move the contents (not the folder itself!!!) of the update into you megapack folder (accepting any overwrite messages you get)

I can not stress enough - copy the CONTENTS into your base folder - DO NOT PLACE THE UPDATE FOLDER WHOLE INTO YOUR BASE FOLDER!

PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL DETAILS. (I wrote them to be read)

Polish Translation by marrtac:

(W razie kłopotów zobacz The HELP thread)

Pliku można używać w FM09-FM12, nie wszystkie zdjęcia pokażą się w FM08 - kliknij TUTAJ po pomoc dla FM08

Zawiera 92,471 zdjęć sztabu szkoleniowego & zawodników z całego świata. To jest paczka przeznaczona dla FM12.

MEGAPACK Hosty i Linki:

Plik Torrent dostępny na fmdownloads.com

Dla tych, którzy mają wszystkie dodatki do MP 3.0 łącznie z 3.12, proszę przeczytać spoiler pod spodem. Jeżeli ściągasz 4.0 od nowa, możesz to pominąć.

Spoiler

Preview of style:

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/sortitoutsi_help/WayneRooneyOverview_Profile.png

Ideą tego Megapacka jest to, że wszyscy go ściągną, co da nam podstawy do dalszej pracy, z biegiem czasu będziemy wydawać poprawki zamieniając zdjęcia starsze/gorszej jakości na nowe/lepsze a także uzupełniać braki.

Dostępna jest także mała modyfikacja, która sprawia, że zdjęcia piłkarza wyświetlane jest w poprawnej wielkości 180x180 tutaj, zamiast domyślnej 130x130. Przykład poniżej:

Jeżeli grasz na małej rozdzielczości część danych na dole może nie być widoczna.

Dostępne są także nowe domyślne obrazki dla tych, którzy używają ciemnej skórki.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/sortitoutsi_help/YusufMersinOverview_Profile.png

Download

WAŻNE: CIEMNE DOMYŚLEN TWARZE MUSZĄ BYĆ TUTAJ:

Moje Dokumenty/Sports Interactive/FM12/Skins

• Dostępny jest także Face Icons Megapack, tutaj. Ta paczka wyświetla małe obrazki twarzy w twojej grze.
  • Jeśli plik Megapack Zip zostanie uszkodzony podczas ściągania spróbuj TEGO, aby rozwiązać problem.
  • Czasami musisz przeinstalować grę, aby Megapack działał poprawnie albo musisz rozpakować oryginalne twarze od SI. Aby to zrobić postępuj jak w tym video Tutorialu TUTAJ
  • W niektórych rzadkich przypadkach sprawdzenie spójności plików gry FM w Steam może rozwiązać ten problem. Sprawdź jak to zrobić tutaj

Problemy ze ściągnięciem? Odwiedź HELP THREAD.

Stare linki 3.0 i paczki z updatami w środku spoilera.

Italian Translation by Ernesttico:

(Per favore usate la discussione di AIUTO per la risoluzione di problemi)

Cut-Out Faces Megapack Versione 4.0

NB: Questo file può essere usato con FM09-FM12, non tutte le immagini compariranno in FM08 - cliccate QUI per sapere cosa fare con FM08 Contiene 92.471 immagini di staff, dirigenti e giocatori di tutto il mondo. Questo è un pack funzionante da solo da usare con FM12.

MEGAPACK Hosts e Links:

Il file Torrent è disponibile andando su fmdownloads.com

Solamente per coloro che hanno mantenuto aggiornato il Megapack con tutti gli aggiornamenti della versione 3.0, fino alla 3.12, leggete per favore lo spoiler poco più in basso. Se state scaricando la versione 4.0 da capo, trascurate questo passaggio.

Spoiler

Anteprima di visualizzazione:

L'idea a monte di questo Megapack è che ognuno lo possa scaricare e che sia una base da cui partire per migliorarlo: col tempo all'interno di ogni aggiornamento rimpiazzeremo le immagini più vecchie/con scarsa qualità con altre più nuove/migliori, cercando allo stesso tempo di trovare le immagini mancanti .

Troverete anche un piccolo mod, per visualizzare le facce dei giocatori nella loro grandezza reale di 180x180 qui, invece che con le dimensioni standard del gioco di 130x130. Eccovi un esempio nello screenshot qui sotto:

Da notare che questo mod potrebbe tagliare parte della porzione inferiore delle informazioni del giocatore se state giocando con una risoluzione bassa

Sono ora disponibili anche le nuove immagini default per coloro che utilizzano skin scure.

Download

IMPORTANTE: LE FACCE DEFAULT SCURE DEVONO ESSERE MESSE QUI:

• Abbiamo anche realizzato un Megapack per le icone delle facce, disponibile qui. Questo pack "gemello" fa vedere le piccole immagini di anteprima che vi troverete nel gioco.
  • Se il file .Zip del Megapack si corrompe durante il download provate QUESTO per risolvere il problema
  • A volte avrete bisogno di Re-installare il gioco per fare in modo che il Megapack funzioni correttamente o avrete bisogno di Estrarre le immagini originali messe a disposizione dalla Sports Interactive. Per fare ciò seguite il video-tutorial QUI
  • In alcuni rari casi verificare l'integrità della cache di FM all'interno di Steam può aiutare a risolvere altri problemi. Scoprite come fare in questa discussione

Avete problemi a scaricare? Visitate la DISCUSSIONE DI AIUTO.

I links della vecchia versione 3.0 con i relativi aggiornamenti sono presenti all'interno di questo spoiler

Spanish Translation (thanks to Lebohang Mokoena):

(Por favor, usa El hilo de AYUDA si tienes problemas)

NB: Esto se puede usar con FM09-FM12, pero no todas las imágenes se mostrarán en FM08 - Haz click AQUI para ver que hacer con el FM08

Contiene 92.471 imágenes de cuerpo técnico, árbitros y jugadores de todas partes del mundo.

Esto es un pack independiente diseñado para usarse con FM12.

Servidores y Enlaces del MEGAPACK:

Todas las descargas están disponibles en fmdownloads.com

Los Miembros Premium de sortitoutsi podrán descargarlo con un simple click, pero si no eres un miembro premium sugerimos usar el archivo torrent para descargar el megapack completo. Haz click en el enlace del pack completo y al final de la página de la membresía premium haz click en los enlaces gratis, y luego en download torrent.

Sólo para aquellos que sigan el curso de las actualizaciones desde la 3.0 hasta la 3.12, por favor leed el siguiente spoiler. Si estas descargando el 4.0 desde el principio, ignora esto.

Spoiler

Vista previa del estilo:

La idea que hay detrás de este Megapack es que todo el mundo lo descargue para tener la base con la que trabajamos, ya que todo el tiempo replazaremos imágenes viejas o de mala calidad por otras más nuevas o mejores.

También hay una pequeña modificación disponible para mostrar las caras de los jugadores y el cuerpo técnico en sus medias reales de 180x180AQUI, en vez de la medida actual de 130x130. Esta captura es un ejemplo:

Date cuenta que esto puede hacer que se corten algunas de las partes inferiores de la información del jugador si juegas con resoluciones más pequeñas

También hay disponibles nuevas cara por defecto para lo que usen skins oscuros

Descargar

IMPORTANTE: LAS CARAS POR DEFECTO PARA SKINS OCUROS DEBEN COLOCARSE AQUI

• También producimos el Face Icons Megapack, disponible aqui. Este proyecto hermano muestra las pequeñas previsualizaciones que ves en el juego
  • Si durante la descarga del Zip del Megapack, esta resulta dañada prueba ESTOpara solucionar el problema
  • A veces necesitas reinstalar el juego para conseguir hacer funcionar el Megapack. O también puede que necesites extraer las imágentes originales de SI. Para hacerlo, sigue este videotutorialAQUI
  • En algunos casos muy raros, verificar la caché del FM desde Steam puede solucionar algunos problemas. Mira como en este hilo
  • En algunos casos, la carpeta que contiene las imágenes predeterminadas no se descargan. En dichos casos estan disponibles en mediafire y en sendspace.

¿Algún problema con la descarga? Visita el HILO DE AYUDA.

Los enlaces antiguos de la versión 3.0 y las actualizaciones estan en este spoiler

Portuguese (Brazilian) translation by Saveren:

(Por favor, use o Tópico de AJUDA para solução de problemas)

Cut-Out Faces Megapack Versão 4.0

NB: Esse pack pode ser usado nos FM08-FM12, nem todas as imagens vão aparecer no FM08 - Clique AQUI para saber o que fazer no FM08

Contém 93,859 imagens de funcionários, árbitros e jogadores de todos os cantos do mundo.*após a atualização 4.01 ser instalada

Este é um pack independente projetado para usar com o FM12.

Servidores e Links do MEGAPACK:

Todos os downloads disponíveis em fmdownload.com

Membros Premium do sortitoutsi poderão baixar o pack com um único clique, se você não é um membro premium nós sugerimos usar o arquivo em torrent se for baixar o pack completo. Clique no link para o pack completo, e na parte inferior da tela de assinatura premium clique em 'free mirrors', o link do torrent está na parte de baixo da página.

Apenas para aqueles que tem baixado desde a versão 3.0, até a 3.12, por favor leia o spoiler abaixo. Se você está baixando a versão 4.0 de uma vez só, por favor ignore.Spoiler

Atualizações da versão 4.0Baixe o Pack Principal ANTES de atualizar!*Atualização 4.01 (9/11/2011) Contém 2,897 imagens novas ou aprimoradas (134MB) Download (Leia informações)

Prévia do Estilo:

A ideia por trás desse Megapack é que todos o baixem e nos deem uma base para trabalharmos, após cada lançamento nós iremos trocar imagens velhas/pouca qualidade, por imagens novas/melhores assim como tentaremos preencher todas as imagens em branco dos jogadores.

Há um pequeno mod que mostra os faces do jogadores e funcionários na escala de 180x180 AQUI, maior que a escala padrão de 130x130. Um exemplo está na screenshot abaixo:

Por favor, tenha em mente que isto pode resultar no sumiço de algumas informações abaixo do jogador se você jogar o jogo em resoluções baixas.Agora também disponíveis novas imagens padrão para aqueles usando skins escuras

Download

IMPORTANTE: OS FACES ESCUROS DEVEM SER COLOCADOS AQUI:Meus documentos/Sports Interactive/FM12/Skins

• Nós também criamos o Icons Megapack, disponível aqui. Este projeto irmão mostra pequenas prévias de imagens no jogo.
  • Se o arquivo Zip do Megapack for corrompido durante o download, tente ISTO para solucionar o problema.
  • Algumas vezes você terá que re-instalar o jogo para ter o Megapack funcionando corretamente ou você deve extrair as imagens oficiais da SI. Para fazer isto, siga este tutorial em vídeo AQUI
  • Em alguns casos muito raros, verificar a integridade da pasta do FM direto da Steam pode ajudar a solucionar outros problemas. Descubra como neste tópico
  • Em alguns casos, os arquivos contendo as imagens padrão não são baixados. Nesses casos, estão disponíveis para download no mediafire e no sendspace

Algum problema para baixar? Visite o TÓPICO DE AJUDA.

Os links antigos da versão 3.0 e suas atualizações no spoiler abaixoSpoiler

German translation by wraith:

(Bitte den HILFE Thread für Problemlösungen verwenden!)

The link to the Logo was broken: bandwidth exceeded.

Dieser Pack kann mit FM09 – FM12 verwendet werden. Leider werden nicht alle Bilder in FM08 angezeigt.

Enthalten sind 93.859 Bilder von Spielern, Offiziellen und Mitarbeiter aus aller Welt. 93.859* sobald das Update 4.01 eingepflegt wurde.

Diese Komplettversion ist zur Verwendung mit FM12 gedacht.

MEGAPACK Hosts and Links:

Alle Downloads sind verfügbar auf: fmdownloads.com

Premiummitglieder von sortitoutsi können mit einem einfachen Klick downloaden.

Wenn Sie kein Premiummitglied sind, empfehlen wir die Torrentdatei zu verwenden, wenn Sie das vollständige Paket herunterladen wollen. Klicken Sie auf den Link zum vollständigen Paket und am Ende der Schirms „Premiummitglieder" klicken Sie auf „Free Links". Der Link zur Torrentdatei ist am unteren Ende der Seite.

Nur diejenigen, die mit allen Updates zu 3.0, bis hinauf zu 3.12 aktuell geblieben sind, sollten den Spoiler unter diesen Zeilen lesen. Wenn Sie 4.0 von Null an herunterladen, ignorieren Sie den Spoiler bitte.

Updatepakete für 4.0:

Das Hauptpaket ist VOR den Updates herunterzuladen!

Update 4.01 (9.11.2011) Enthält 2.897 neue oder verbesserte Bilder (134MB) Download (Info lesen)

Vorschau des Stils:

This picture link was broken as well.

Das Konzept hinter diesem Megapack ist, dass jeder ihn herunterlädt und damit eine Grundlage schafft auf der wir aufbauen können. Im Lauf der Zeit und mit jeder neuen Veröffentlichung werden wir ältere/Bilder von schlechter Qualität mit neueren/besseren ersetzen und die noch bestehenden Lücken schliessen.

Es gibt auch einen kleinen Mod, der die Gesichter der Spieler und Mitarbeiter in der gedachten Größe von 180x180 Pixeln anzeigt, HIER, anstelle der Standardgröße von 130x130 Pixeln. Dieser Screenshot gibt ein Beispiel:

180x180 mod - pic here

Bitte beachten Sie, dass diese Modifikation dazu führen kann, dass einige Teile der Spielerinformationen abgeschnitten werden können, wenn Sie das Spiel in einer eher niedrigen Auflösung spielen!

Auch erhältlich sind neue Standardbilder für diejenigen, die einen dunklen Bildhintergrund/Skin verwenden:

Link to the pic is/was broken

Download

WICHTIG: Die dunklen Standardbilder müssen in den folgenden Ordner verschoben werden:

Meine Dokumente/Sports Interactive/FM12/Skins

Wir haben auch das Face Icons Megapack erstellt, das hier erhältlich ist. Dieses Schwesterpaket zeigt die kleinen Vorschaubilder als Spielergesichter an.

Wenn die Megapackpaketdatei beim Herunterladen fehlerhaft wird, versuchen Sie hiermit das Problem zu lösen.

Manchmal kann es notwendig sein, das Spiel neu zu installieren, um den Megapack dazu zu kriegen zu arbeiten. Manchmal kann es auch notwendig werden die Originalbilder von SI zu extrahieren. Um dies fertigzustellen befolgen sie dieses Videotutorial.

In manchen Fällen ist der Ordner der die neuen Standardbilder enthält nicht im Download. Für diesen Fall gibt es sie auf mediafire und sendspace.

Probleme mit dem Download? Besuchen Sie den HILFETHREAD.

Alte Links zur 3er Version und den zugehörigen Updatepaketen sind in diesem Spoiler:

spoiler with DL-info for version 3

Turkish translation by elazulreal

Turkish translation of the first post:

Cut-Out Mega Yüz Paketi Versiyon 4.0

Not: Bu paket FM09-FM12 için rahatlıkla kullanılabilir, ancak FM08'de tüm fotoğraflar görünmeyebilir.

Tüm dünyadaki futbolcular, hakemler ve personellere ait 96,992 fotoğrafı içermektedir.

*4.03 güncellemesi uygulandıktan sonra

Bu paket özellike FM12 için hazırlanmış bağımsız bir pakettir.

Mega Paket Bağlantıları:

Tüm indirmelere fmdownloads.com adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

Sortitoutsi Premium üyeleri tek tıklamayla indirebilir. Eğer premium üye değilseniz ve tüm paketi indirmek istiyorsanız torrent dosyasını kullanmanızı öneririz. Complete Pack bağlantısına tıkladıktan sonra Premium üyelik kısmının altındaki Free Links'e tıklayın. Torrent dosyası sayfanın en sonunda yer almaktadır.

Tüm 3.0 güncellemelerini, 3.12'ye kadar, düzenli şekilde elinde bulunduranlar hemen altta bulunan açıklamayı okuyunuz. Eğer 4.0 güncellemesini sıfırdan yükleyecekseniz bu kısmı dikkate almayınız.

4.00 Güncellemesi (Var olan 3.12 klasörünü kullananlar için) (27/10/2011) 3,224 yeni veya güncellenmiş fotoğrafları içerir (153MB) İndir

4.0 için Güncelleme Paketleri

Bu güncellemelerden önce ana paketi indirin !

4.01 Güncellemesi (9/11/2011) 2,897 yeni veya güncellenmiş fotoğraf içerir (134MB) İndir

4.02 Güncellemesi (29/11/2011) 2,771 yeni veya güncellenmiş fotoğraf içerir (134MB) İndir

4.03 Güncellemesi (22/12/2011) 3,764 yeni veya güncellenmiş fotoğraf içerir (170MB) İndir

Önizleme:

Bu mega paketin hazırlanmasının amacı herkesin indirebilmesini sağlamak ve üzerinde çalışmak için bir temel oluşturmak. Zamanla her güncellemede eski/kalitesiz fotoğrafları yeni/kaliteli olanlarıyla değiştiriyor ve boşlukları dolduruyoruz.

Ayrıca BURADA oyuncu ve personel fotoğraflarını 130x130 ebatları yerine orijinal 180x180 ebatlarında kullanabilmeniz için hazırlanmış küçük bir eklenti bulunmakta. Örnek:

Bu eklentinin düşük çözünürlükte oynadığınızda oyuncu bilgilerinin alt kısımlarından bazılarının görünmemesine yol açabileceğini unutmayın.

Ayrıca koyu tema kullananlar için yeni temel resimler bulunmaktadır.

İndir

ÖNEMLİ: Koyu temel fotoğraflar Belgelerim/Sports Interactive/FM12/Skins içerisine yerleştirilmelidir.

• Ayrıca buradan erişebileceğiniz Yüz Simgeleri Mega Paketi'ni hazırladık. Bu kardeş paket oyuncuların oyunda küçük önizleme fotoğraflarını gösterecektir.
  • Eğer Mega Paket indirme sırasında bozulursa BURADA yazan çözümü uygulamayı deneyin.
  • Bazen Mega Paketin doğru çalışabilmesi için oyunu yeniden yüklemeniz ya da SI orjinal fotoğraflarını çıkartmanız gerekbilir. Nasıl yapacağınızı anlatan video anlatımı için TIKLAYIN
  • Nadiren yaşanabilecek diğer problemleri çözebilmek için Steam içerisinden Football Manager içerik dosyalarını doğrulamanız gerekebilir.
  • Bazı durumlarda orijinal fotoğrafları içeren klasör indirilmeyebilir. Bu durumda bunları mediafire veya sendspace üzerinden indirebilirsiniz.

İndirmekte sorun mu yaşıyorsunuz? YARDIM KONUSU'nu ziyaret edin.

Eski 3.0 bağlantılarını ve güncellemelerini spoiler içerisinde bulabilirsiniz.

Other translations to be added, if you think you can help please send a message to Rowan.

++++++NOTE RE: DONATIONS+++++++++++

I realise this may sound a bit crude, but our servers here on sortitoutsi.net recently took a massive hit when we tried to launch the Megapack with a new version of the site, so I ask that those of you that maybe are not Premium Members, but enjoy using the site for it's graphics (Faces Megapack included) might consider donating to help our running costs?

The announcement concerning the issue is HERE

You can donate as little or as much as you like, as every penny will help us with our costs and help create a better site for all of us.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...