Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Novosti oko FM 2011

Bob0

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pošto sam član fm club-a pročitao sam jednu(moguču) novost oko novog fm a to su  brojke za određeni skil odnosno atributel ,umjesto dosadašnjih brojeva(1-20)  najvjerojatnije bit če ,evo kako če to izgledati

1 star = 1-4 skill

2 stars 5-8 skill

3 stars 9-12 skill

4 stars13-16 skill

5 stars 17 to 20 skill

po meni je to bolje,jest da ce onda igracu ejdnako pisat ako ima rating 13 ili 16...ali tako je i u real life,momcad sastavljate s obzirom kakvi su na terenu i na treninzima a ne kakve ocjene imaju iz pojedenih atribute...(koja uostalom i nemozete tek tako znati)....zato ce sad skauti imati puno vecu ulogu...

• 3 weeks later...

We've been a bit quiet since the press announcement, apart from a bunch of things being announced on the two Football Manager podcasts that have been released since then (they're still available on iTunes for free if you haven't got them yet), but to celebrate the international matches this weekend, I thought it'd be nice to announce something else just before leaving for England v Bulgaria (damn these Friday evening kick offs!).

So, a lucky dip revealed the following....

Press Conference revamp – Not just a new look, and not just 150+ new press conference questions, but also all of the previous 500+ press conference questions have been fully reviewed, with possible answers revised where necessary, leading to press conferences being more intuitive and in situ.

It'll be worth checking back on Facebook or footballmanager.com over the weekend if you want to know a few more things – to find out when they go live, just follow Sports Interactive on Twitter - there won’t be lots of announcements, but at least one a day. And new screenshots on Tuesday too! 

Evo novine ( nisam mogao da prevodim ) a imate i translate.....