Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Zanima me - treba mi pomoć?

Ling^2

moze pomoc,zavrsia sam sezonu i prosa san prijalezni rok i liga mi je trebala pocet 13.7. a ja san vec dosa na 30.8. i nista...to mi se nikad prije nije desilo,postoji li fix za to

Eto, Dino ti je rekao. Je li igraš na patchu 4.1.0? Ako jesi, moraš napravit update na najnoviji patch ;)

Imam problem sa grafikom, preciznije sa grbovima. Izvinjavam se ako sam pogresio temu. Dakle, ovo mi se prvi put desava, resio sam da malo promenim grbove, pa sam one koje sam imao obrisao i skinuo nove i ubacio ih gde treba i odradio sve sto treba ( reload skin... ). E sad problem je sto su meni u igrici nakon svega toga neki grbovi koje sam ja koristio u FM12 i nemam nacina da ih sklonim ( obrisao sam ih iz foldera za FM 12 ) i koje god da ubacim on ocitava samo njih. Da li je neko imao slicnih problema i ako jeste molio bih za pomoc. Hvala unapred.

ne vjerujem da bi grbovi u folderu od fm12 radili problem na fm14. znači najprije pogledaj da ti slučajno nisu u folderu od fm14 (kopirani, preimenovani ili nešto). ako sigurno nisu onda napravi ovo što ti je roske savjetovao. imaš ono kad radiš reload skin za označit nešto kao use cache da bi ti brže učitalo...sa toga makni kvačicu pa onda confirm probaj

ne mogu da se snadjem ,ne vidim gde to moze da bude...evo ovo mi treba

Note that is not currently possible to access your assistant manager's feedback before starting a match.

This means that you cannot analyse the Pre-Match section of his feedback for issues such as complacency

before giving your pre-match team talk. This seems counter-intuitive so has temporarily been left in

the guide in case a later patch returns this feature.

Your assistant’s feedback gives you vital information before and during a match. It can be viewed on the Advice

tab on the Overview section of the Tactics tab before or during a match, on the Assistant's Feedback section of

the Analysis tab, or on the Assistant's Feedback widget (where "Assistant" is replaced by the name of your

assistant manager) when watching the match in full pitch view. It would be worthwhile keeping this widget

active at all times during a match and switching between the available views, in particular the Last 15 Minutes

and Last 30 Minutes views, to see more recent information and to judge the effect of any tactical changes made.

Your assistant will also provide you with his latest feedback in your match feed.

Assistant’s feedback is split into pre-match, statistics, performance and tactics.

Pre-Match

Statistics

Performance

Tactics

Further Reading

Inverting the Pyramid - guaranteed to give you a greater tactical knowledge and understanding

The Manager: Inside the Minds of Football's Leaders - learn how to think like a football manager

Will You Manage? - tells you the skills needed to be a great manager and gives essential tips for fantasy football

Ja bih rekao da je problem ili u

A) Rezoluciji

B) Nekom tokenu ili stringu koji je pokvaren.

Za soluciju A. Ako si koristio neke custom rezoluciju koju tvoj monitor ne podrzava u potpunosti, ovo se zna desiti. Takodjer pogledaj refresh rate koji ti je na monitoru ( trebao bi biti 60 ako se dobro sjecam) i u igri ( nadji u preferences negdje). Moraju da se poklapaju.

Ako je problem dva, onda je to jednostavno:

http://www.fm-balkan.com/forum/topic/6316-xml-parsing-errors/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

logo dark full small.png

Important Information

Na sledećim linkovima se možete upoznati sa | Pravilima korišćenja - Terms of Use | | Politikom privatnosti - Privacy Policy |