Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Proposal: KIT MAKING TOURNAMENT Sorry if im pushing it

JonasMorais

Hi guys here i am again!

First i would like to apolegise and sorry if im pusshing my luck with your kindness! :shame:

Im coming once again with another competition but this time for yourself ,yes you,you that have a passion for kit making or just a curiosity for kit making!

Over at fmXpert we just have announced a union with our fellas from a GFX related forum and,we get together over Xpert and we want to celebrate that with a massive kitmaking tournament,our idea is to get together 32 kitmakers and do some kind of world cup or european championships!

If you are interested going for yourself and if the staff of fm-Balkan want to pick a team of how many they want to send over xpert for the competition fell free to come by and register yourself,we will be happy to host you with the most warm welcome wishes!

Here is the link:

http://fmxpert.team-forum.net/t1451-fmxpert-kitmaking-tournament-xkt-inscricoes-entries

Thanks and once again sorry for any harse cause!

Feel free to delete the thread if is against the foruns rules!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...