Football Manager Balkan | Forum

FMRTE

Lord

FMRTE has been released to the general public after a long and hard rush to get it ready for the demo. With this, you can edit clubs finances, players' stats and much more.

Credit for this goes to the hard working people at BraCaSoft who made this program.

(taken from www.fmrte.com)

FMRTE v.4.0.105

Updates

Added some unhappiness motives

Added a new feature that allows you to edit Clubs Match Preparation

Added Agents relations

Editing Competitions is now possible (you can edit reputation and the standings)

Editing Future Transfers/Transfers proposals is now possible

Edit players retirement is now possible

Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from read FM save game ID

What's not working

Nations Screen EU member checkbox is not working

Clubs suggar daddy (may be working, hasn't been tested, so be careful)

Clubs debts

NOTE: Editing Players/Staff names

If a player name has for ex, 8letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!

If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some of) players that has that name will be changed as well.

If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want..

Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless

NOTE2: Sometimes you may not be able to create any new Relation/Clausule, FMRTE knows how many Relations/Clausules you can create, and when you cannot create it will hide you the "New Relation/Clausule" button. (USE this feature carefully)

http://www.filefront.com/17457903/FMRTE---v4.0.105.msi/

This version is Compatible with

Football Manager 2011 Demo (11.0.0.152451) STEAM

STEAM Version only (please note)

Enjoy :)

*Mod Edit* If you require help using the FMRTE, you may either ask in here or in this thread

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja jeidno volim koristit FM Scout, to samo da vidim potencijal svojih igrača.

tipa Kramarića je na FM 2010  imao 175 :D

sad sam ušao u editor i vidim Kramaričev potencijal 160 :lud:

15 je veeeelka razlika KAVA

U jednu ruku je to vjerojatno zato sto se ove sezone i nije naigrao  :thumbup:

Rukavina ima veliku prednost nad njim a sada su doveli i onog slovaka i Beciraja tako da vrlo malo igra.Mislim da bi dobar potez za njega bila posudba u Lokomotivu ove sezone  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Koristio sam pre fm genie scout i morao sam da kompresujem igru..Ako je do toga da stavim kvacicu a to??

Nisi morao da kompresujes igru, jer Genie Scout "prepoznaje" samo nekompresovane sejvove, ostale ne cita.

Znam u čemu je problem  :pras:

Ja nisam dugo koristio FMRTE pa sad kad pokušam uloadirati isto mi se dešava,error  :lud:

Izgleda da se ne može koristiti za 11.3.0 patchu,probaj pronaći na netu novu verziju ako ima koja podržava 11.3.0 patch,na mom starom linku ima do 11.2.0 pa nema svrhe da ti ga šaljem  yo

Ako pronadješ verziju za 11.3.0 javi mi.pozz  :D

I da još nešto.Ako ćeš koristiti 11.2.0 patch FMRTE će ti raditi ok ali trebaš skinuti i NetFramework 4  BOKICIC

[mod] Još jednom, opcija edit! [/mod]