Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Cut Out Player Faces Megapack | Torrent

drull_mbombo

Cut Out Player Faces Megapack

cut_out_faces.png

Which Version Should I Download?

If you've never downloaded the pack before you should download the larger "complete pack". If you downloaded the last version then you only need to download the new changes for this version.

If you've missed an update pack you can still download it at the bottom of this page, just make sure to unzip the oldest versions first so old versions of files don't overwrite the newer versions.

Torrent file vam se nalazi dole gdje izabirete koju verziju FMa želite i također u sebi sadrži ovosezonski update.

Da bi uopće mogli pristupiti downloadu trebate se registrirati.

| Original Topic i Download |

• Like 2

hahaha mogu ja skidat. nitko mi ne brani, al kad uhvate usudi se ne platit  :srecan: 

zapravo, ono što oni smatraju ilegalnim je peer, odnosno slanje sadržaja. Da torrent recimo radi na sistemu da mogu samo skinut, a da ne pošaljem niti jedan bajt, onda ne bi bilo problema. Do tada, samo legalno haha