Football Manager Balkan | Forum

FMSite Logopack 2.0

rodrigo363

http://i.imgur.com/QKO5uI9.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Hello FM-Balkan!

Today I bring the FMSite Logopack 2.0. This pack was made by the Spanish-speaking forum of Fmsite.net, the same who made the biggest Facepack for FM15.

This pack have a total of 20,236 logos and flags and we continue growing. Also this pack works for FM08, FM09, FM10, FM11, FM12, FM13 and FM14.

How to Download?

1. Click on Download.
2. Once in FMSite, click on "DESCARGAR"
3. Download the RAR from Mediafir
4. Open the .txt from RAR and copy/paste all the Links
5. Download the 3 parts from MEGA
6. Install it.

Any problem, say it to me. (To the mods: I don´t know if i can put the Link to my page or i need to put the direct Link for the download, please tell me im new)

How to Install it?

1. Download all files that make full pack. This action can be performed with 7.zip and Win.rar if your operating system is Windows or The Unarchiver if you use Mac.

2. When all the files are downloaded unzip Part 1 ("Logopack FMSite v2.part01.rar") in the destination folder. During the decompression the PC will be looking for the remaining parts.

You should follow the following routes:
Windows Vista / 7/8: My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 20XX / Graphics / Pictures / Logos - Flags
Windows XP: My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 20XX / Graphics / Pictures / Logos - Flags
Mac OS X: User / My Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 20XX / Graphics / Pictures / Logos - Flags

3. When all files are decompressed, two folders one named Logos and other named Flags will appear. This folder contain all the faces that form the complete pack. We move into our folder called Graphics> Pictures> Logos - Flags. If these folders do not exist we create it with the same names as indicated above. When you perform this procedure may ask you if you want to overwrite files, we always put yes. It is very important in this step be performed decompression in the order of output, especially if we are updating the pack with their updates.

IMPORTANT Always must stay two folders one called Logos and the other called Flags, inside the folder Logos should be housed the folders: "Competiciones", "Club", "Confederaciones", "Default", "Extra" and "Naciones". Inside the folder Flags should be house the folders: "Normal", "Otras" and "Small".

If you want to help with the pack, send me a Private Mesagge.

If you found a team without logo, make a post with:
Name the team:
Logo the team:
ID:

Edited by rodrigo363
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://i.imgur.com/cnuo3wp.jpg

DOWNLOAD

*** This update is included in the FMSite Logopack v3 (download in the first post of that thread), a new version of this logopack which includes more than 27.800 logos. If you don't have your logopack update-to-date you should install the complete pack better than this update to enjoy with all our logos.