Football Manager Balkan | Forum

[FM Dodaci]FM13 Real Names Fixes File

Ling^2

File Name: FM13 Real Names Fixes File

File Submitter: Ling

File Submitted: 17 Mar 2013

File Category: Dodaci za FM

The sortitoutsi real names fix changes the instances of fake names in Football Manager 13 to the proper, real life names for awards, cities, stadiums and competitions, in cases where the actual name is not licensed. It will also fix the fact that the German National team doesn't call up real players. These are fully save-game compatible.

It also includes real-life media and journalists, with 26 media files added which encompass all major footballing nations and continents. For the first time ever, this file also contains the kits colour changes file, which will remove the issue with some national teams' kits not displaying in the information screen. There is also a club name changes file, which changes the names of clubs in a way which ensures that any nicknames entered in the default database are retained. For these files to work, however, you will need to start a new game .

Thanks to everybody who assisted me with this work and to all the helpful suggestions.

This file is intended for FM13.3, and will need to be re-applied if/when patches/updates are released to ensure full compatibility. This is due to the fact that some files which are removed when installing this file are re-installed when patches come out.

Magrippinho very helpfully created a YouTube video on how this file should be installed. Some of the contents are different - but the procedure is identical.

Kako aktivirati fajl:

1) Otici do >>> Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2013 \ data \ db \ 1300 i

Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2013 \ data \ db \ 1330

i obrisati dbc, edt i inc foldere iz 1300 i 1330

2) Kopirati skinute fajlove ( isto dbc, edt i inc) i naljepite ih u ove gore navedene foldere.

3) Otidjite u Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2013 i otvorite folder editor data ( ukoliko nemate ovaj folder, napravite ga!)

4) Kopirajte sve fajlove iz "editor data files" foldera koji se nalazi unutar fajla koji ste skinuli i zaljepite ga u editor data fodler iz prethodnog koraka

UKOLIKO IZADJE NOVI PATCH, MORATE DA PONOVITE SVE OVE KORAKE DA BI OVO RADILO!.

Click here to download this file

• Like 1