Football Manager Balkan | Forum

Zanima me (treba mi pomoć)

Dino151

Click Start, and then click Run.

In the Open box, type msconfig.exe, and then click OK.

On the General tab, click Selective startup.

On the Startup tab, click to clear all check boxes except for MoSearch.

NOTE: In Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me), leave the *StateMgr check box selected as well.

Click OK, and then click Yes when you are prompted to restart the computer.

If the error message can be reproduced, repeat the preceding steps. In step 3, also click to clear the Process System.ini file and Process Win.ini file check boxes.

If the error message cannot be reproduced, this indicates that MoSearch is conflicting with some other program or programs running in the background. Follow these steps to locate the conflicting program:

Click Start, and then click Run.

In the Open box, type msconfig.exe, and then click OK.

On the Startup tab, click to select one of the check boxes.

Click OK, and then click Yes when you are prompted to restart the computer.

If the preceding steps reproduce the error message, the last item added to the Startup menu is causing the conflict. If the error message is not reproduced, repeat these steps until all Startup menu check boxes are selected.

If all the Startup menu check boxes are selected and the error message is still not reproduced, start Msconfig again, and then click to select the Process System.ini file and Process Win.ini file check boxes.

imam problem,uzmem large database (kad neznam huge ubacit) i uzmem brazilsku ligu..proucio sam druge forume i nasao igrače i sad dok ih idem trazit,nemogu nac..recimo FIERRO ne postoji :o nz jel do mene,al dosta igrača nemogu nac a large database sam uzeo..ima jos ko kakve savjete sta da uzmem?

i druga stvar..ima neki tutorial za treninge? ne ovo od milesa,nego ovako bas..jer ne kontam bas :D

imam problem,uzmem large database (kad neznam huge ubacit) i uzmem brazilsku ligu..proucio sam druge forume i nasao igrače i sad dok ih idem trazit,nemogu nac..recimo FIERRO ne postoji nz jel do mene,al dosta igrača nemogu nac a large database sam uzeo..ima jos ko kakve savjete sta da uzmem?

i druga stvar..ima neki tutorial za treninge? ne ovo od milesa,nego ovako bas..jer ne kontam bas

Za treninge ukratko cu pokusati da ti objasnim:

Udjes u treninge,i sada to je kalendar,imas da stavljas da li ce imati teske ili lake treninge,na sta ces da se fokusariju uopsteno,na sta da se fokusiraju u naradenih 2-3 nedelje.Imas individualne treninge.Znaci stavis sta hoces da ti igrac vezba(Da li Rolu ili neki poseban atribut(Crossing,Pace...)).Npr stavis Hamsiku Advanced Playmaker Heavy-treninge.Onda imas preffered move.Da pricas sa nekim od tvojih trenera sta treba da vezba taj igrac.Npr Hamsik da vise trci sa loptom napred,a trener ti kaze OK ili da on to vec radi ili da nije sposoban za to.

80% golova mi dolazi preko ubačaja,jel ima neka fora da naredim da ne dopuštaju tolko ubačaje? stavio sam press more al ne pomaze..ili mi mozda obrana nije oke poslozena..jedan stoper je cover drugi stopper,bekovi su na automatic..